Death Valley - please, I need help!

Death Valley related discussion
Bighorn
Moderator
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:17 am
Location: is everything

Post by Bighorn » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:36 pm

August 2002: Heat-Related Fatality
NoKarma4U wrote:My foot was beginning to taste, well, rather unsavory.
:eek1: don't tell me you're typing with your feet!? :crazy:

NoKarma4U
Pupfish Wrangler
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:04 am
Location: Between the Chickletts and the erasers.

On Typing and Contortionism

Post by NoKarma4U » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:11 pm

bighorn wrote: :eek1: don't tell me you're typing with your feet!? :crazy:
That would not be possible. As I attempted to imply, my feet spend entirely too much time hanging out in my mouth. 8O

NoKarma4U Image
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

SteveS
Moderator
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:04 am
Location: Long Beach

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:04 am

bighorn wrote: Probably you have deleted "quote" tags. Those are the one in brackets.
Yeap thats what I did, now lets see if I learned anything.
bighorn wrote:There was a bug in the script and I had to remove edit function temporarily. NK4U and you Steve, made me work whole night to locate in eliminate nasty bug. Its all working now, and you can use the "edit button". :wink:
Thanks, I slept like a baby all last night, just in case you where worried, and its NK4U and Dezdan fault. I didn't even remember there was an edit button till one of them asked for it, and the other put about 6 or 7 of them up. Since I can't be fault-free, I should point out why others are at fault.

Ha Ha

Now lets see if I can come back and edit this?

Thanks again bighorn, you guys are getting a good board / site going here.

Bighorn
Moderator
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:17 am
Location: is everything

Post by Bighorn » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:03 am

SteveS wrote: Thanks, I slept like a baby all last night, just in case you where worried, and its NK4U and Dezdan fault. I didn't even remember there was an edit button till one of them asked for it, and the other put about 6 or 7 of them up. Since I can't be fault-free, I should point out why others are at fault.
:thumb: That's the healthy attitude
SteveS wrote: Thanks again bighorn, you guys are getting a good board / site going here.
You're welcome, but without you guys, this board would be pretty boring place :drunkchug: ... so have to have one

Post Reply