If you have any questions, please ask the administrator - email@example.com
A maximum of two accounts per IP, one account per person, are allowed, regardless of how many people or families you represent.
We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by Forum participants except in those Forum sections where is expressly permitted.
- Participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.
- Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website. For this purpose you may use Web Links Section. Linking in profile is allowed.
- Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages which they have a commercial interest in, these include commission or referral hyperlinks, unless thread starter or poster has made direct request.
- Participants may not use discussions to recommend or praise other members product or services, or any company, unless you have directly used them before.
- Participants may not post any commission, referral or affliate links anywhere on the forum.
- Participants may only discuss details about their company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to their company and stated something untrue or misleading or something which clearly needs clarifying, the response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information and/or fluff. It is advisable when in the above scenario to contact us first.
Members should NOT act as "back seat moderators". If you have complaints about violation of forum rules, contact moderators/administrators via PM/email or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, the Death-Valley.net cannot determine the accuracy of information that may be uploaded to the Forum.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
All of the above applies to forum posting, private messages and article comments.