DELETED

Information, announcements and questions, comments or feedback about this site
deathvalleydan
Grubstaker

DELETED

Post by deathvalleydan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:28 pm

What's with the DELETED? Is that admin action?
Real freedom lies in wilderness, not civilization.
-Lindberg

Education is key to preservation. Knowledge is power.

B-spec
Death Valley Resident

Post by B-spec » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:37 pm

Ya that was an ADMIN action... There are a few people here that do nothing more then stir up the fire just for their own good times.. If it keeps up like that they are just going to disappear completely..
Come on everyone.. We are suppose to be filling these pages with helpful info and topics that others can learn from. We get visitors from all over the U.S.A and many other countries. Lets get back to sharing our experiences and leave all the name calling and political stuff somewhere else.

Dezdan

Post by Dezdan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:10 pm

My apologies that it has taken me so long to reply to this topic; I would prefer not redredge this subject, but I figured I owe the users of this site an explanation about all the topics that are currently titled 'DELETED'.

First off, it was I who took the administrative action against the user in question. I believe in free speech and the right to voice ones opinion on this website, even if I personally do not agree with the users opinions. I will never censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but I will enforce the policies outlined in our
Forum Rules. The user in question here had broken several of those rules, including having and using more then one account per user concurrently. Based on the severity of the situation, I removed the user at my own discretion.

As for the topics currently titled 'DELETED', I was using a new (to me) piece of software when I removed this user and I was unaware that the titles of the threads this user had started would be effected by my actions. I am currently undertaking the task of returning the threads titles back to there original name - one at a time. So please bear with me while I continue to move through this process.

Thank You,
~Dezdan - Site Admin

B-spec
Death Valley Resident

Post by B-spec » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:30 am

YAY! :lol:

deathvalleydan
Grubstaker

Post by deathvalleydan » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:34 am

You deleted Greenwater Kid? Isn't (s)he from the thriving metropolis of Cow Creek? I have a feeling I know who Greenwater Kid was, but is he or she really deleted? I always agreed with the majority of what (s)he had to say.
Real freedom lies in wilderness, not civilization.
-Lindberg

Education is key to preservation. Knowledge is power.