FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register 
 Profile  |  Messages  |  Log in 
Panamint Charlie forum..?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death-Valley.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desertdryad
Breyfogler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 am 
Post subject: Panamint Charlie forum..?

I know there are some 'regulars' here that also spend time on the Panamint Charlie forum = or used to. Is that forum still alive? I've not been able to successfully complete a password reset over there, nor get a response from the forum owner whose email address I think I have. Anyone know?

Since I no longer live in CA I don't go to the forums that discuss DV as often as I used to. I appreciated the up to the minute trip reports that seemed to show up frequently on 'that other forum'.

Thank for any info...
D.A. Wright
Death Valley Resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm 
Post subject:

I've been a regular on the site since this site's original owner put it on hiatus a dozen or so years ago. I just now came over from the site. It's still active, though cyclical in activity. This site probaby is more active since membership here has a high percentage of hiking enthusiasts.

It's been a few years since I've needed assistance in getting back in, but there is a link to get help resetting your account. To speed things up, I'd consider PM'ing David Bricker here, as he is a moderator here and there as well.
Panamint Charlie
Death Valley Resident

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry, Cynthia, I've been sucking at checking emails lately but I did just reply to it a few minutes ago.

You should be able to get back into the forum now. Check your email for the temp password.

http://panamintvalley.com/forum/index.php
desertdryad
Breyfogler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 pm 
Post subject:

I got back on, Charles ... thank you!! So glad for both this forum and yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death-Valley.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: