On the eve of this sites 15th birthday, an number of important changes have been made to the sites software to better your experience and help prevent SPAM. Cosmetic changes are still in the works, so please ignore any odd colors you may encounter and please report any errors you see. Thank you for a great 15 years! -DV.net Management

Notice: There were some email issues discovered. If you registered but have not received your registration email and/or you attempted to change your password, please use the 'Contact Us' link here or at the bottom of every page and supply us with your details.

Campgrounds Closed

Have an upcoming trip? Post about it here! A great place to meet people with the same interests
JesPortland
Breyfogler

Campgrounds Closed

Post by JesPortland » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 pm

http://tinyurl.com/ydecolde

This is a real bummer. They will open up Sunset for the 49ers 11/3-11/13 and then close again.

I had so wanted to trailer at Texas Springs during a slower time to get away from the generators. I have instead reserved five nights at a good site at FC and will try other options, like Stovepipe and perhaps Mesquite if it opens in time. Or off Echo Canyon or such. Perhaps come earlier.

Really like to roam around the hills around and in back of Texas.

Some 49ers like to come earlier than the start dates of the encampment and there is a uptake in FC reservations now so if you need a site move on it!

I'm due to arrive last weekend in the month.