NOTICE: DV.net will be down for a few days starting 9/17 while some forum software modifications are made.

Jerry Feeman and UFO conspiracy

Death Valley related discussion
johnc
Grubstaker

Jerry Feeman and UFO conspiracy

Post by johnc » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Been a while, but something showed on youtube that ticked me off.
This was something put up by the folks wanting to storm area 51.
Here is the link:

The video claims Freeman went into area 51 to expose unseemly goings-on by the government. A big deal is made about "the city of the dead", his nickname for a group of buildings near a water source.
I talked to Freeman about the real reason (a long time ago in the last century), it is amazing how twisted up things can get.

blackturtle.us
Jayhawker

Re: Jerry Feeman and UFO conspiracy

Post by blackturtle.us » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Currently trending on YouTube with 6.3 million views.... This "Can't Stop All Of Us" campaign sounds more like a 4chan joke than something that's for real, but then again lots of 4chan jokes have become more or less real things.... LOL

Death Valley Dazed
Death Valley Resident

Post by Death Valley Dazed » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 am

These "stormtrooper types" would better spend their time in the desert admiring the natural beauty and wildlife, especially during the blooms. BTW - Thanks BlackTurtle for your fantastic array of flower and plant images on your website. Add another thanks for all of your numerous forays into the park and your reports on them.
Life begins in Death Valley

TrailHound
Grubstaker

Post by TrailHound » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:22 am

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

- H. L. Mencken

Sparky of SoCal
Breyfogler

Post by Sparky of SoCal » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:44 pm

I'd like to hear the DNC and Mrs. Clinton comment on that.

donutnational
Jayhawker

Post by donutnational » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:58 pm

the video claims Freeman went into area 51 to expose unseemly goings-on by the government
. The video is hokey, but it does not say that, it says he was attempting to follow the path of some 49ers who got lost.