On the eve of this sites 15th birthday, an number of important changes have been made to the sites software to better your experience and help prevent SPAM. Cosmetic changes are still in the works, so please ignore any odd colors you may encounter and please report any errors you see. Thank you for a great 15 years! -DV.net Management

seeking half day Saline valley hike

Discuss 4x4'ing, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping
wbdeford
Grubstaker

Post by wbdeford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm

There is also the Seven Sisters Springs....but I found them a bit disappointing.

Sorry to hear of the car accident! I have an 01 Outback and 97 Legacy L. There was a couple at the campground with a 96 Legacy with the back seat converted into a bed. Interestingly (to me anyway :) ) all three of these Subarus are green.

netllama
Grubstaker

Post by netllama » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 pm

wbdeford wrote:There is also the Seven Sisters Springs....but I found them a bit disappointing.

Sorry to hear of the car accident! I have an 01 Outback and 97 Legacy L. There was a couple at the campground with a 96 Legacy with the back seat converted into a bed. Interestingly (to me anyway :) ) all three of these Subarus are green.
Thanks. My Outback is green too. The car was drivable, but the damage was enough that I definitely didn't want to risk driving so far from home, and then on super bumpy back roads. Its all fixed now, but alas, I won't be able to go back to the park until the cooler weather later in the year.